- Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) – Feel your best again! If your sex drive has decreased, or you’ve noticed a change in your mood and mental clarity, low testosterone may be the cause of it.
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED) – Perform at your best again! ED is a common problem that affects men of all ages. Our treatment option is proven to be effective for 97% of our patients.*
- Weight loss and Energy Boost – The best is yet to come! We’ve developed an exclusive vitamin-rich treatment that boosts your energy, increases your muscle mass, and helps your body burn fat* quickly.
Complete our short questionnaire to get started.
*For a limited time, we will be waiving all consultation fees. Contact us today to secure your FREE consultation!*
Frequently asked questions
Our process is fast, safe, and effective. Our goal is to improve your overall health, confidence, and quality of life. When you walk into our men’s clinic, you’ll find a comfortable, casual setting and a caring staff of licensed physicians and medical professionals.
Your $99 Initial Appointment Includes:
- Private consultation and physical exam with a licensed physician
- All lab tests required by the physician (with same-day results)
- Test dosage of recommended medication if required
- Personalized treatment plan
- Your personalized treatment plan will outline any necessary follow-up visits
- Enjoy 24-hour access to a physician for any questions or difficulties
- Our patient services group will stay in close contact with you, so we can monitor your progress and make sure that you continue to enjoy good results.
First, let’s talk about testosterone. It’s the hormone that gives you your masculine characteristics, regulates your sex drive, influences your mood, and much more. A lack of testosterone (known as “low T”) can lead to a variety of physical symptoms and mental changes.
- Decrease in sex drive (libido)
- Feelings of sadness or grumpiness
- Less frequent or weaker erections
- Lack of energy, strength or endurance
- Decline in ability to play sports
- Lack of focus and mental clarity
You produce less testosterone as you get older — about 1% less a year after age 30. Other lifestyle factors, like obesity, stress, and chronic illness can all contribute to low T. If lifestyle changes aren’t helping your symptoms, then Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) might be right for you.